Monday, December 29, 2014

Day 886: Only two thumbs up, but ...





Fact-finder 2, digital collage


Only two thumbs up, but ... 
it was just me, and that's all I've got!







Yesterday I "snuck" out to the movies.
I didn't have to sneak, it's just that I did have work to do.
I went to see ...






I had heard it was good, and it was.
I found it more emotional than anything
 I have seen in a very long time.






Eddie Redmayne is Stephen Hawkings.
I was drawn in from the start, and I am not that easy.






An excellent cast, in the Cambridge setting.






Felicity Jones, as Jane Wilde Hawking,
shares her role with equal skill.







I noticed in his later years, my Dad's emotions seemed 
to be closer to the surface, more easily stirred.
I seems I am my father's daughter.

Film critic, Justin Chang for Variety,  gave a review here.
If you see it, let me know what you think?







A smile for Monday ...






No comments: