Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 890: A perfect first day?



man.  collage, acrylic & china marker



Possible TMI alert:
I fixed my peach dessert while listening to the Rose Parade.
Every so often I would sneak a peek at the float mentioned.
By noon I was on my way to spend New Years Day with 
the Nomura Family, dear friends and many former students.
Trust me there is no better place to spend New Years Day.




10 seconds with 4 of the Nomura's


They have given me an ongoing invitation ...
and I intend to show up every year.
I meant to take more pictures, but I was so busy ...




















spying a headless bird, who was actually just incognito.
Then eating, talking, petting (dogs and a mean cat) ...






listening and then eating again.





Five hours later I left with a plate full of food, and ...
that wonderful afterglow feeling you get when ...
you have had a perfect day.

2015 is looking to be a great year!





A smile for Friday ...





No comments: