Sunday, February 22, 2015

Day 941: All dressed up and celebrating!





"Party" … ink, acrylic & stabillo drawing






It was a party! A celebration!





Demura Sensei's 50th year teaching in the US.
So, 600 of his students, fellow Sensei's, actors and fans
dressed up for the formal celebration …





at the Hilton Hotel in Costa Mesa, CA





I couldn't catch all 600 attendees …




though it seemed like I bothered a lot of people ...




pushing my camera in faces, saying "picture?"




Realizing now how many I missed.




I only caught 143 out of 600. ;op




It was a wonderful evening with special thanks to 
Susan and Leo Nakamura and their helpers
for a herculean task & a spectacular event.
Demura Sensei is never happier than when …
he see his friends and students.
Happy 50th anniversary Demura Sensei!






A smile for Sunday …





No comments: