Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 967: Like a zombie, slow, out of focus ...






collage layers & photo, digitized









Still on the necessary but dreaded ... antibiotic,
which makes me feel like a zombie, slow, out of focus ...
but then again, you might not notice a difference.
 8 days to go!
But ...
on the plus side, taxes are done!












My new, young, very smart doctor 
was extremely thorough, blood work, cultures,
chest x-ray and found several  hiccups to treat.
One is the temporary need of an inhaler,
the pharmacist explained it was for allergies.





I wanted to tell her that it couldn't be for me.
When I was young, my friend Cathy had allergies.
I asked my Dad about it, and he said ...
"we don't have allergies ...
allergies are for rich people." 
So there.


Have a great weekend.






A last minute post for FB Throwback Thursday ...


the young WonderWoman & Superman




A smile for Friday ...





No comments: