Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 999: No pressure, just another day ... I keep telling myself!





"So",  a junk mail collage postcard










Last day before I post 1000 ...
nobody cares, but I had big plans for today.
That's when you can get blindsided ...
funny sounds coming from my economy car,
 

and a digital message that Service A is due.
Shift goals/gears and go to the Honda place.




On the way, I get a call from WonderWoman. 
"Wanna go to lunch at Shabu Shabu?
  





With Jordan, Grandhunk #1?"
Is the Pope Catholic?





Of Course I want to go.
Shift gears/ goals and meet at Shabu Shabu.
Call the car service and adjust my appointment time.
To spare you a few steps, I am now home ...
with a clean and healthy car, a still full me
and possible a nap with my name on it?
I'm thinking you just have to be flexible to survive?











A smile for Tuesday ...









No comments: