Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day 1010: A juvenile delinquent ... once.





junk mail postvard











On a recent trip to LA mentioned here,
Valerie and I drove past the McCullough fountain,
a 1940's local landmark on the corner of 
Los Feliz Boulevard & Riverside Drive.







This brought back memories of when I was a little girl
and named it the "Jesus" Fountain, I don't know why.
And also in my high school years ...
when I was indeed a juvenile delinquent ... once.

I was in a girl's club at John Marshall High School.
I don't remember buying or contributing to the purchase,
but I do admit helping pour huge boxes of  ...




into the fountain one night.
The fountain bubbled for days!
My Dad was driving us somewhere,
and he noticed the bubbling fountain.
He said, "... darn kids!"
I didn't say anything, till now.
Confession is good for the soul?







A smile for Saturday ...







No comments: