Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day 1042: In the mail and on the way ...





"expert", all paper collage poster












It is done. 





100 + postcards ...




finally ready ...



  
stamped ...





addressed ...





and mailed today at the post office.
I was tempted to put them in envelopes.
Because the heavy matt-board is unbend-able,
first class postage was required anyway, 
but with the exception of Eurpoean cards ...
I am mailing as is, as postcard mail art.
The European cards are in a transparent envelope.






So, some of you 100+ kind souls who asked to receive ...
"something, sometime" (back here) ... it's on it's way!





A friend suggested you taking a pic of you with the card ...
if that appeals to you, email me at jlonginc@gmail.com.
I'd love it and to know that it arrived okay.
And, I would add you to my "brownie points" list.





A dubious reward of unknown magnitude. 
















A smile for Wednesday ...






No comments: