Thursday, June 4, 2015

Day 1043: Cool news!





"4", mixed paper collage postcard













Everyday, for 1043 consecutive days now ...
I wonder what the next blog will be?
People ask me & I say - "something seems to turn up?"
Today I got an e-mail from UPPERCASE magazine.



UPPERCASE ...
 publishes books and magazines for the creative and curious: products that spark the imagination and inspire creativity. 
The eponymous magazine was founded in 2009 by publisher, 
editor and designer Janine Vangool who continues to 
wear pretty much every hat imaginable. 
The quarterly print magazine is loved by thousands 
of subscribers around the world. Truly an independent magazine, UPPERCASE is supported by its readers through subscriptions.








Back in April, at the suggestion of Dosanko Debbie ...
I entered two of my stamp people collages to ...

 


Bessie


an UPPERCASE call for stamp related artwork.



Buck



To be honest, I had forgotten about it, so it was cool news
 to learn Bessie & Buck will be featured in July Issue 26.







You can leaf through the current issue #25 here ... 
it really is a quality art magazine.
I just subscribed today and in case you are interested, they said I could pass on the code ... "cannotwaitforU26" for $15 off.  They said feel free to share the code with friends & family. 
 It is valid until the end of June.







For FB Throwback Thursday ...



Officials waiting area, tournament, 1992








84' in Santa Ana, CA












A smile for Thursday ...






No comments: