Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 1048: Ooops, a boo boo!




"Whole", junk mail collage postcard


"Whole", junk mail collage postcard - address side













Ooops, a boo boo!
Not personally, just mail-wise.
As mentioned here, on June 2nd ...
I mailed 100+ postcards. This was one ...





but something happened ...







in today's mail was "nos importa" ...
inclosing all that was left of the original card above.







Normally,  I wouldn't know who the card had been sent to?
I had addressed & selected cards at random, so I didn't know.
But then I looked at the "♥ mom" and knew ...






it had been destined for WonderWoman in Anaheim Hills ...
 a mere 12 miles away!
Must have been a rough trip?








91' in Santa Ana, Ca.












A smile for Tuesday ...



art lover


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this!