Monday, September 7, 2015

Day 1138: It's all relative.




mending, junk mail collages, digitized








Grandma TLC reporting ...




The weekend added a new scenario
Saturday morning my car key went AWOL!
I needed to deliver Grandhunks #3 to Football by 8AM so ...
GH#2 drove us and then me to my house to get my spare key.
By 10 AM Gh#2 left for his trainer and Gh#1 was up.








11AM watched the OLU football game
Then brought lunch home for GH 1&3
In between I have finished one book for my book club...








and am half way through ...









 

and thought you'd like to see my reading mates?
 






Meanwhile over in paradise ...
Superman & WonderWoman are flying ...








 eating great food and .... soaking up the atmosphere.
It's all relative.







A smile for Monday ...




No comments: