Saturday, September 19, 2015

Day 1150: Step by step therapy ...





Receipt, postcard collage + ink













My therapy started today with lunch with artist/friend Valerie!
Valerie makes me smile just to think about her.
I hope you have someone like Valerie in your life.
She is good & kindness in walking form.






She brought me these papers yesterday and ...
I used them today in making some postcards.
So here is a step by step ...



step 1 orange dots, and step 2 ...


yes, that is a dry cleaning receipt ...
nothing is safe.



step 3



Doing these silly postcards is my therapy.


step 4



The crazy world melts away as I play.


step 5


My designs don't have to make sense ...

step 6



which is a good thing in my case.


step 7



Hoping you'll have time to play this weekend?
Thanks for stopping by.









A smile for Saturday ...





No comments: