Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 1187: What's not to love?





"violet rays", junk mail & paper collage postcard












Started out Sunday at kata class ...
84 degrees, Santa Ana, Ca











And then on to Art Supply Warehouse ...








a popular annual event ...





 a superbly stocked store ...






with everything you need ...

 




and also the unexpected.







Freebies, "make and takes", games and discounts!







The computerized "aura detector" took a lovely picture 
of me below ... and said my aura was green!


"green may indicate a natural teacher, also someone who is going through a period of personal growth"


Also, many demonstrating artists!
Along with many others, I was captivated watching
Cariacature artist, Justin Galloway.






Just amazing to watch the skill and his models reactions.






Making his talent look so easy ...






while making people happy.

 

I saw Justin smile as he drew me.





Thanks Justin, I do like it, and ...



Alfred E. Neuman of Mad Magazine


 
 I decided I might be related to Alfred E?

 









A smile for Monday ...

 

No comments: