Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Day 1195: Tempted to play hooky.






fuschia, photo & collage digitally blended










After a big day at the tournament yesterday,
I have to admit I was tempted to play "hooky" and ...
almost skipped my usual Monday day class.
But, I always remember Demura Sensei saying, years ago ...
the real champions are in class the day after the tournament.
Though no longer a competitor, I try to keep that spirit.



After a long hard class, Sensei & seven of us went for Pho.
Mei is an amazing baker and she spoils us,
bringing a wonderful cheesecake for dessert.
I should have taken a photo of it, but I was too busy eating.
Thus, negating the calories burned off in class.



Ready to drive home I looked up at the sky ...





taking these shots in four directions ...






looking for our promised upcoming rain ......





and boy do we need rain!








Keeping my fingers & toes crossed.
Thanks so much for visiting this random blog today.
Wishing you a great day!








79 degrees, Santa Ana, CA 
Team Canada joined us today.











A smile for Tuesday ...



No comments: