Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 1203: Best laid plans can go astray and blah blah blah!





"display", junk mail collages, digitized













Best laid plans can go astray?
Yes, I think so.
I was dressed to go to day class today ...
but when the time came, I decided to change & work at home.
You see things seemed to have changed a bit lately.
I am waking at 3 or 4PM with a busy mind.
I tried watching tv to bore myself back to sleep,
but that took too long and wasn't fun. 
So my new tact is to write.
Sometime I write from my bed, in my journal, in the dark!
Yeah, that's interesting to dicypher later.
Lately, I've gone to my work space for an hour, or two or three.
As mentioned here & here, I recently took a wonderful class 
under the tutelage of Katie Kendrick
a gentle, inspiring woman & teacher.
Now, I find myself listening a little more to me, being aware ...
instead of blindly following my normal routine.
I am at an age where my time is already precious to me,
but I think the positivity of the past weekend
has stirred the waters even more, in a good way.
 I am feeling productive, stimulated and ready to explore.
I like this feeling, and so I am going with it.
So there. 




TMI ?


What's going on with you? I'd love to know.
Yes, I am nosy like that.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and ...
wishing you a great day!








A smile for Wednesday ...




No comments: