Saturday, November 14, 2015

Day 1206: Not a judge,but I juried anyway ...






trying to cope, graphite on canvas














has two annual shows ...






held in the beautiful, iconic Huntington Beach Library.


artist check in, photo my Dan Kee

hanging, Gary Sohl, photo by Dan Kee


As an exhibiting artist, we are asked to 
gallery-sit 2 hours during the show.
So, during my stay, I do my own judging ...


mixed media by Marj Lightle


mixed media by Jo Ann Rossi



by Kristy Arroyo



by Ede Streife




by Joy Wellhoefer




by Joy Wellhoefer



by Betty Viers



pastel by Marj Lightle



watercolor by Carrol Wolf



mixed media by Norm Jacky



photography by Dan Kee



and these are my top 12 ... just sayin'.
This little game makes my time of duty fly by.
You can visit the ongoing show and pick your own!

...

Thanks for stopping by ... I apologize
this post was done before the senseless tragedy in Paris, 
overwhelmed & saddened, it seems silly now.


by Jean Jullien








A thought for Saturday ...



 

No comments: