Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day 1209: Life goes on, and it's mainly good.






drill, collage, drawing & photo digitized












I apologize for recent blog moodiness 
stemming from contemporary world events.
But, as wise friend Judy Todd recently told me, 
"the best response to terrorism is 
to not let it stop us from living and enjoying our lives."







When I started this blog 1209 days ago ...
against the recommendation to focus on just my art,
I decided to go with whatever was going on in my life.
So sometimes it's art, sometimes it's karate, 
a random shuffle and today it's family!



Look what Grandhunk #1, got in the mail today!






So happy for Jordan to get his first choice.






Life IS good.



Superman & Jordan, 11/15/2015 Laker game, Staples Center, LA, CA


One of the greatest blessings in my life ...




is watching this family.





All superheroes to me.







74 degrees, Santa Ana, CA











A smile for Tuesday ...



No comments: