Sunday, November 29, 2015

Day 1221: When a child, or a dog, loves you ...






"When a child ..." from Margery Williams, Velveteen Rabbit. collage, photo & digital















While still on Grandma duty ...
sleeping in a fancier bed,
at 4:40 AM I feel my toes being licked!
This is not a normal occurrence for me, so ...
I was now wide awake to see ...



Granddog #3, Chloe.





She seemed to want to go out, so rather than risk an accident,
I got all 3 Granddogs up, downstairs and 
outside for their constitutional.
Once back to bed, Chloe was snoring in a nano-second ...
Grandma took a little longer. We all slept in till 8:30!
TMI?




Granddogs #2, Laker & #3 Chloe




Note the look on Chloe's face?
That's because she prefers to use both chaise lounges.




Granddog #3 Chloe, with #1 in background.




And me ...








I always wanted to be & look tall.
Thanks for stopping by.
Wishing you Happy Holidays.










A smile for Sunday ...





No comments: