Friday, December 4, 2015

Day 1226: A new love in town ...





Gloria, photo, collage & digital















I'll keep it short.
It's late and I still have work to do for Friday's sale.





I delivered and set up a car load of stuff Thursday.
Hoping to have less to bring home by Saturday evening.
If you're nearby, maybe come visit Friday or Saturday?
Tonight, some last minute artwork, printing and labels.
But, I thought I'd show you my new love?






Recently, I had my class collage ...
on a kraft card & envelope.
The results were terrific.
On mine I used junk mail, as is my habit,






but they all had their own individual approach.
There were no limits,  the collage could wrap around.
A really fun project.

. . .
Thanks so much for stopping by,
wishing you a lovely weekend.








A smile for Friday ...




No comments: