Saturday, December 12, 2015

Day 1234: Ending a really great day ...





Vogue, junk mail collage













I have to preface, most my days are pretty terrific, 
but I am now ending a really great day.







 I met WonderWoman, Daughter #2 & great friend Carole






 at Reunion Kitchen for lunch.






Always a fun getting together, ending with a birthday wish.







And, Grandhunk #3 took me for a birthday dinner & a show.





I would watch any show with Zack 
(and have) but, we went to see ...





a really good movie we both liked a lot.





I have received many e-mails and FB wishes that ...
make me feel more important than I am.
But, I really appreciate them.



I have begun to personally thank each person 
who has taken time from their busy day 
to wish me a Happy Birthday on FB or by e-mail.
It'll take a while, but I have an open day Saturday.

Thank you for taking time to read this little daily blog!
I am feeling very, very thankful and blessed.








A smile for Saturday ...



No comments: