Sunday, December 13, 2015

Day 1235: Potato salad for breakfast!





rustica, junk mail & magazine collage















I am eating leftover potato salad for breakfast!







I am a potato salad lover!
Though I don't let myself indulge often.
Grandma June Nomura makes the best,
Shin Sen Gumi comes in a distant second, and ...
Yesterday's Reunion Kitchen's warm potato salad 
with bacon ranks in the top 5 on my chart.
But, potato salad for breakfast?
A decadent probably unwise choice, 
but I am surely a happy camper.
I brought home leftovers from both meals yesterday, 
so am all set for the day!
A blog about potato salad? 
Well ... when blogging 1235 consecutive days ...
you grasp at ... potato salad!

...

Thanks so much for your visit, 
wishing you an extra special weekend.









A smile for Sunday ...






No comments: