Thursday, March 10, 2016

Day 1323: Snap, crackle, pop!







"can't", collages & digital


















As I have mentioned before, 
I never know what each daily blog will be.
Usually I just look for something that happened that day?
Today, Mei was leading us in warm-ups before day class.
She is really excellent, and is usually assigned this task.
I always listen to her exact instructions, 
"inhale, half way up, exhale" and so on.
Today, I may have listened better than usual.
When Mei had us grasp one wrist and 
inhale as we pull up toward the ceiling, I did that. 
Then she said exhale as you pull to your left.
And, I heard my own neck muscles!
I thought to myself ...
 







I looked around to see if others could hear mine? 
Can they hear theirs?
Then I caught myself smile, I had a blog topic!








79 degrees, Santa Ana, CA









For FB Throwback Thursday ...



age 1-1/2












A smile for Thursday ...


"husband & wifi"


 

No comments: