Thursday, March 17, 2016

Day 1330: A brilliant idea, or ... kinda good?





"78", collage, photo & digital














If you saw yesterday's blog (here), then you know ...
WonderWoman had a birthday Wednesday.
Big blip on my radar.
I wanted to give her a special gift, but ...
being WonderWoman, even she would have to admit ...
she has everything, at least all the important stuff.


1977

So I came up with a brilliant idea,
I would box up memories!






 










 


 





 

 


 I have saved the young WonderWoman's  
mementos from the early years.
So, I decided to pack them up, as a gift.
Her first cup, a wooden puzzle. & the original WW headband.
. . . 
Brownie & girl scouts ...




patches & buttons ...





her first swim levels bathing suit & team jacket ...





friendship pins, souvenirs etc. 






 a favorite satin jacket & school names t-shirt ...








 keepsakes, photos, drawings and more ...










wrapped and some stored in a big jar within a big box ...








a gift of memories.









87 degrees, Santa Ana, CA,












For FB Thursday ...



Erin, grade 4










A smile for Thursday ...







Happy St. Patrick's Day!


 

No comments: