Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Day 1336: Fifty years ago, okay ... nine!






postcard for Melinda, acrylic & collage











This is probably TMI, but I'm going with it anyway.
You may know, I promise a postcard to students 
who take one of my classes.






Handmade, not printed, and I work on both sides.
So, fifty years ago ... well, actually in 2007
 I had postcards for a show and  ...





  had some left over.






And since I save stuff, I am up-cycling postcards.





Usually letting some of the black remain on the front ...





and adding collage over the old text on the back.





A friend recently gifted me with Chinese joss papers ...




so they are showing up in the work today, 




along with my love of junk mail.




So if I owe you a postcard ...





 
I am working on it!







Thanks for your patience.
I think I'll be caught up this week?










A smile for Wednesday ...







No comments: