Monday, May 23, 2016

Day 1397: Speaking of horses, and I did.





PleasePrint, junk mail collage & digital














Speaking of horses, and I did, here.
And, I have mentioned Seal Beach artist, Mitzi Winks before.






























She did this of me, when she was in my class.
As I said then, on my best day I've never looked that good.
So naturally, I love Mitzi!
Mitzi loves horses!
Mitzi saw the "30 day Challenge" ...









and decided to do the same but with horses.
I received this cute envelope in the mail ...





with this note ...




So with her permission, I'm sharing her work with you.

\


















Envelope #2  (left)
with #'s 11 - 20 of the challenge
was hand delivered to me
by Mitzi at the LWAL 
art demonstration on 
April 28, 2016 
Seal Beach, CA














Then the third envelope ...


envelope #3 with # 21 - 30 




















Thank you Mitzi Winks for 30 days of soulful horses.









A smile for Monday ...






No comments: