Sunday, May 29, 2016

Day 1403: Full house last hurrah!





Ingrid, postage stamp & junk mail collage














As mentioned earlier (here)
we finally faced the inevitable and gathered together 
to celebrate the home we will soon lose.





A humble structure by the world's view, but our home.






Starting at 6:30 instead of the planned 7PM, 
a big group gathered before the last class 
for stories & shared memories.
Then a crowded class, well organized.










Michelle Kim and I had dueling cameras. 
Lots of cameras and 
even video, 
so check FB, and ...
https://www.facebook.com/FumioDemuraTheMovie/?pnref=story

I tried to get everyone, 
but I am sure I missed some
and I do apologize.
I push my camera
in their face for  a
close-up, ready or not.
This always makes me
very popular!

















Father - Daughter Black Belts from Canada!


Add caption

Super Karate Mom and Son from Santa Ana, CA


Add caption

Future Karate-ka & Grandpa












Moreno Valley

Costa Mesa


Riverside


Stavros Costarangos, (left) flew in from Panama

After midnight, some are still not ready to leave, "the stragglers"!




Thank you Demura Sensei ...
without you it's just a building.
We will follow you wherever you take us.








A smile for Sunday ...



No comments: