Saturday, August 13, 2016

Day 1479: Curious Grandmas want to know ...






bike, junk mail collage postcard












On Grandma duty, but I think I need to reconsider that term.
Grandma visit may be more appropriate anymore.
Grandhunk #1, Superman & WonderWoman are in Tucson,
getting GH #1 moved into the dorm at U of A.




GH #2 & 3, Laker & I are at the big house.
I used to say "Grandma TLC", taxi, launder, cook ...
but now the boys drive, do their own laundry &
pretty much eat healthier than their Grandma!
Laker & I sort of enjoy them when they are home,
and read or watch tv when they aren't.
It works out pretty well.
At least the Superheroes don't worry about parties!




What's going on in your "neck of the woods"?
Curious Grandmas want to know!












A smile for Saturday ...



No comments: