Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Day 1483: 3 artists saved the day!








"loops", gesso brush stroke















I just realized today that ...
I've been doing this blog for over 4 years, 
 having started a daily post in July, 2012.
So, I guess it's understandable that some days ...
I wonder what will show up?
Thank goodness for friend/artists Beatriz, Libby & Connie
I opened my mailbox today and ... WOW!!!



stitched & mixed media collage postcard by Beatriz

backside of stitched & mixed media collage postcard by Beatriz



& ...
 
 
stitched & watercolor postcard by Libby
 
backside of stitched & watercolor postcard by Libby




& ...





mixed media envelope by Connie



mixed media card by Connie


artist trading card label by Connie
artist trading card by Connie























I truly treasure their art, thoughtfulness & friendship!
Thank you Beatriz, Libby & Connie!
You made my day & my blog.










A smile for Wednesday ...








No comments: