Thursday, September 1, 2016

Day 1498: It's all about a cheeseburger!






Palm, close up I photo










Thanks everyone for your kind reception of ...
my recent family birthday stories.
As you might guess, I love my family & old photos ...
so that may happen again in the future.

. . . 

But for today, I return to my ordinariness.
Back to the "cheeseburger format" ...
I think of each blog post as a hamburger!






The top bun is some piece of my artwork.
This because early on I was told that some liked the art part.
This part of the sandwich is easy, as I have art files!









The middle or meat & cheese, is a few sentences ...
often just nonsense, so I keep it short.
Short because early on, 1400+ days ago ...
I asked daughter, WonderWoman, if she had read my blog?
In that daughter voice that you know, if you have one ...
she said, "Mom, I am so busy!" And she was right, she is!
But, I said in my practiced Mom voice ...
"Erin, it takes 1 minute!"
And so I keep it short, usually. Today not as much?
Sometimes there are short garnishes/condiments ...
happenings, upcoming stuff, FB-TBT, dojo tally etc.







The bottom bun is the "smile" for the day.
Everyone seems to like that, and ...
that also comes easy, as I have a "funny" file.


Hope to see ya tomorrow?







89 degrees, Santa Ana, CA














For FB Throwback Thursday ...



Alana & Carmen, my flower-girls, June 22, 1962








A smile for Thursday ...





No comments: