Monday, September 5, 2016

Day 1502A: Mint condition.





acrylic, graphite & collage on canvas











I love the Nomura Family. I always have.
Thirty one years ago a father and son enrolled in my class.
Brandon in my jr. class at age 7 & Craig in adult class at age ?
Eventually I taught 11 Nomuras.
Sisters, uncles, cousins & I claim Grandpa too!
I can't remember when, but I do remember saying
you need to adopt me. I need to be in your family,
whether you want me or not.







So on Saturday, 20 of us gathered for laughs, food & fun.







And, to celebrate 5 birthdays!

 





Happy Birthday Julie, Brett, Tosh, Jean & Kenji.
Yea Family!








And another bonus!
In the garage I got to see and shoot Scott's car ... 





a 1946 Chevrolet Fleetmaster!






In mint condition with ...





loads of custom options!






Gleaming chrome throughout & curb feelers!




Wheel covers, rear window blinds & more.






Windshield & window visors & polished chrome.




Gorgeous from every angle.





And inside, a steering wheel knob,  ring horn, 
compass, pipe-holder, searchlight & more!
What a great car!
Thank you Scott for letting me share.







A smile for Monday ...






No comments: