Saturday, September 10, 2016

Day 1507: Just when you thought it might be a blah day ...






"Buffy", collage, photo & digital












Just when you thought it might be a blah day ...
you open the mail box to find ...

a postcard from artist/friend Connie!
by Connie (the circles are actually gold foil but scanned dark ;op)
And, an envelope from Muse artist, Cindy ... 




that contained her artwork ...



by Cindy


and goodies ...


from Cindy

and more ...



from Cindy



And, a third treat ...







Former student Kathy e-mailed me recently,
making my day by saying that she checked this blog daily.
Oh my heart, that's the best compliment!
Kathy & Keith thought I might enjoy 
Buffy St. Marie's mixed media work?
 So, inside a DVD ...


from Kathy & Keith



Buffy was a big part of my college days & I still admire her.






I just watched & thoroughly enjoyed her story ...
a powerful, creative influential woman.
You might too.







A huge thank you to  ...







Connie, Cindy, Kathy & Keith!


♥♥♥♥









A smile for Saturday ...





Save every tree as if it were the last. 



No comments: