Thursday, September 15, 2016

Day 1512: Are we there yet? Yep!







"denim", junk mail collage postcard












In order to get maximum time use during out 5 days,
I have blocked in the next five days blog, # 1512 - 1516.
I have my new laptop with me, but I am still learning.
Cross your fingers & toes for me? 



  
 I am now posting from New York City!
It's 2:32 AM here.




We left Long Beach @ 2:25 PM 
We, is Daughter#2 (D2) & Awesome Mom (AM)




 and WonderWoman and I ...
 




 the fearless four?




We left the OC ...




and headed East ...



  

 on our adventure ...





Thank you JetBlue for showing us where we are during the flight.




We arrived at JFK at 10:45 PM,
got to our hotel in midtown Manhattan at 11:30 PM ...





 dropped our bags and walked 2 blocks to Ray's Pizza!
Pizza & wings till they closed at 1 AM.
WW & D2 are in room 2115 ...





they said this room was made for them ...
can you see why?
AM & I are in room 2137 ...
we think they asked to be as far from the Moms as possible?




We are to be up and ready at 9 AM!
Good night from NYC!!!
. . .

When I get back home, I will share more & more ...
until you shout Uncle!










For FB Throwback Thursday ...



Senpai Dave Hines, WonderWoman, me & Senpai Leo Nakamura, dan promotion 1992










A smile for Thursday ...








No comments: