Saturday, October 8, 2016

Day 1535: Teenage boys want money!






"Soho", photos, collage & digital












True!
Teenage boys want money.
Especially if they just turned 16 & are driving.
The best intentioned gift just won't cut it!
Grandhunk #3 turned 16 (see here) so ...
 I made this little matchbook $ enclosure.
Not necessary, I know, but it makes it feel more like a gift?


back
front


then tucked into a tiny envelope & collaged the front.




front of envelope
back of envelope


























Then I needed a birthday card.
I have been on this kick of mini-cards, see here, so ...
I found a front and back, tiny just 1.5" square.




front of card

back of card



















accordion message in between covers

front of card envelope


















back of card envelope

















 
                                            
 
 
 
 
          This may all seem pretty silly, but it keeps me off the streets.
Happy Weekend!
 
 
 
 





A smile for Saturday ...




No comments: