Friday, October 28, 2016

Day 1555: Do you know Kim?





journal page with added junk mail & dry cleaner receipt



journal page with paint brush cleaning & a sketch start









The coolest thing just happened.
I link this blog on Facebook daily, here and 
sometimes post on Gritty Jane's 40 Portraits group page here.
And, I got the coolest comment ever 
from Ohio artist, Kim Poole.










So I messaged Kim & asked if I could share her
work & comments on this Day #1555 blog ...
she said yes! 































"Yes, you can. I live I'm Cincinnati, Ohio. 
I can't think of anything else to say. 
I am a full time nanny now for 
my 2 year old grandson, Dirk. 
I make art whenever I have any spare time. 
When he goes to pre-school, 
I will be back to making art full time. 
I have a little Jack Russel named Lily. 
I love being in nature with her 
every chance I get. 
Can't think of anything else. 
My daughter is out of town this week so 
I am really busy with the boy.
Kim Poole








What talent! 
And best part, she had fun!
Thank you Kim!








A smile for Friday ...




No comments: