Saturday, October 29, 2016

Day 1556: End of this Round Robin exchange.





"roundrobin" journal exchange spread, ink, watercolor & collage












Just finished my last entry in the Round-Robin journal exchange.
I will mail it soon to Cherrill, it's actual owner, and ...
mine should be coming to me after a year.


step 1


Staring with the 11 x 8.5" heavy watercolor paper spread.
Some of the earlier spreads seeped through the spine, so ...


step 2

I started by sealing the spine, thinking I might do a face?


step 3

I love working with the paper shapes, 
but seems like its going to go sideways?


step 4


I really liked this one, and would have stopped here ...
but it's not for me & I think Cherrill might like more.


step 5


Junk mail, watercolor and china marker ...



step 6


just playing with layers of watercolor & paper.


step 7

Layered a light area as a base for the hair.


step 8

She is starting to show where to put stuff.


step 9

Almost done.


step 10

Done.
I like her. I hope Cherrill will. Do you?

So grateful for your stopping by,
and wishing you a lovely weekend.







A smile for Saturday ...



No comments: