Saturday, November 26, 2016

Day 1584: A wedding their way and perfect!





"M&M Love", photo, ink, acrylic, collage & digital









As mentioned earlier, here
I was asked to officiate a special wedding.
I have known Megan since she was one!






Megan & Mike planned their wedding their way,





 small, with just family & their closest friends.




As I put together this silly blog, I realized ...
 







I was lucky to get some special moments, but ...
 



I also missed a lot while I was just having fun.




Luckily, Alan (family) took professional photos.

 
comedy time

So, hopefully this gives a feeling of the joy & relaxed fun?




Sister Julie took credit for their marriage.





4 cousins


Fantastic Vietnamese food, a taco bar & ice cream bar





  take home treats & a photo booth ...


new singing act, "the 2 Grandmas!"
 
 & a great CD that I am listening to as I write this.

 



What a perfect day!
 



Husband & wife: Mike & Megan!









A smile for Saturday ...






No comments: