Friday, December 23, 2016

Day 1611: A gift of wet stuff from the sky!




"turn", collage, photo, ink & digitsl












A gift of wet stuff from the sky!
I love the rain & we don't get much in SoCal.
Now two days in row & I am thrilled!





Happy, happy, happy! 





At a stop light I noticed the birds on the traffic light ...
do you ever notice how they congregate?



 
Usually in groups.
But I wondered why this one bird was alone?
Is he tired of the other six? A disagreement maybe?





I wanted to get a close up, but ...
as you can see, my left turn light signal lit up.






I love to do errands in the rain ...






lots of different views.








My shots are mainly determined by red lights ...







or really slow traffic ...




or heaven help us ...




 the freeway!










A smile for Friday ...






No comments: