Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Day 1622: Little rituals ...





"drama girl", ink. watercolor & collage journal page











I read somewhere, 
that we human find ways to divide up our time.
And that some of us crave a routine?
So I am wondering do you have daily rituals? 
I mentioned one of mine earlier,  here.
Another is turning the pages of this tiny calendar given to me ...





21 years ago by my cousin Nancy.
I was going through a hard time ...
& I think she knew it would help.





For 21 years, a day at a time, it shows the wear.
But she was right & it still helps. 
And one more, 
12 years ago WonderWoman gave me this ..






little daily devotional.


 
 
 
I read a page each day.
Sometimes I remember from 
the year before, and some
seem brand new. 





 &



And now, dear friend & artist Terry Garrett has 
again sent me his beautiful art work to enjoy all year ... 







Do you have a little ritual that is part of your day? 
I'd love to hear from you.












A smile for Tuesday ...





No comments: