Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Day 1623: Getting my 2017 sea legs.





"odd face", ink, marker, acrylic & junk mail collage journal page











I'm not sure if you could tell, but ...
I've been treading water, not ill or anything,
just ... out of my routine, 
which evidently is necessary for my equilibrium?





So to the rescue, a lunch with friend/artist Valerie!
Two hours updating & sharing over a great
healthy meal at Mongolian Barbecue! Yum.
Then I delivered late Christmas gifts ...
& a birthday gift on the way home.
Started this silly blog & then left to
battle rush hour traffic in time to get to OLU.


traffic on Santa Ana Canyon 4:45PM
OLU parking lot 5:110PM


Unusual to get to see both GH#3 & GH#2's games
at the same location, back to back.




Both teams won over Westminster High School.
I bet you can pick out my GH's?
They're the cute ones.











And to further help me get back in gear, fun upcoming classes.
For this & the next four Thursday mornings ...



COLLAGE AND MIXED MEDIA

THURSDAYS | JANUARY 5, 12, 19 & 26, 2017 | 10:00AM - 1:00PM
Play with different collage techniques during this series of classes. You will create collage on paper, collage mail art, collage on canvas and more! Learn how to add to your collage with different mediums, paint markers, color pencil, and paint during this mixed media class with Jacki Long. All materials provided.  Sign up for one or more classes.
REGISTRATION: $45 per class or $160 for the series, limited seats available. Skill Level: All.
6672 Westminster Ave, Westminster, CA 92683 • (714) 891-3626, or sign up today!











A smile for Wednesday ...






No comments: