Saturday, January 21, 2017

Day 1640: A new guy for the weekend!






Laker, photo, collage & digital
















A four legged guy!
My granddog to be exact.






Laker is coming to spend the weekend in my tiny place.
WonderWoman is on the way over with Laker now. 





At their new home the stairs are being stained
& can't be tread on til Sunday.




All 5 humans are all scheduled for different places.









Coming to a tiny, quiet place might be boring,
compared to his home with 3 Grandhunks & 2 Superheroes.





After the rain eased up, Laker & I took a walk.





A quiet weekend at Grandma's.
What are you doing this weekend?









Grey skies and pouring rain Friday & I am a happy camper.
I once told Demura Sensei how I loved the rain.




He responded, "that shows your personality!"
The people hearing laughed, but I took it as a compliment.












A smile for Saturday ...





No comments: