Saturday, February 11, 2017

Day 1661: Never been this old before.





maria, photo & digital













 I've never been this old before.





Sounds silly, but that thought just occurred to me. 
When my body does something new, 
I never know if it's temporary or my new normal?
My Mom died at 52, so I don't have a reference.
Maybe we're not supposed to have a manual?
I'll just "play it be ear" as my Dad said.
Day by day, one day at a time.

. . .

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until 
I learned that most people die of natural causes.





Only one responded to my adding a music link to the blog?
But one special person is more than enough!
Here's today's music link (here) Glass Animals, Gooey,
then click back on this blog tab to listen as you browse.
To me it's a nice & relaxing to work to, what do you think?

Glass Animals









A smile for Saturday ...





No comments: