Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Day 1665: Valentine's Day is all relative!






my heart, acrylics












Want music? Click here  ...



for Smokey Robinson, "If I could see her" ... then 
click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not.











How was your Valentine's Day?
I hope it was all & even more than you planned.
Mine was.
I live alone, so usually no plans.
I take joy vicariously in the plans of others.
Superman & WonderWoman were at the Laker game.
Grandhunk #2 had Brenna over to cook a meal for her.
I thought Grandhunk #1might be delivering pizza's 
( his after school/college job).
Grandhunk #3 is on restriction, so I thought he might be available?
I texted both GH #1&3 just in case they were free for sushi?
Is the Pope Catholic?





Two yes pleases!
I had a gift certificate from Emi & Eric for Tabiji, 




GH#3 made reservations for 3 @ 6:45 ...
and I had a ♥♥ date.


GH#3 took our selfie @ Tabiji


Best Valentine's Day ever, all relative!












74 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA














A smile for Wednesday ...







No comments: