Thursday, February 16, 2017

Day 1666: What I did when I was supposed to be doing something else ...






Chela, ink, watercolor & collage














Want music?




Click here for "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole"s "Somewhere over the rainbow" ...
then back to this blog tab or here to listen & browse, or not.








What I did when I was supposed to be doing something else ...
of course if you come here often you know that I am ...






so on a day dedicated to taxes & yucky work,
my left brain got a big headache and I got sidetracked ...
I popped off these tiny 1-3/16 x 1-9/16" samples
of fancy poster board off of a display board. 





Seemed there should be some use for them?





ink, collage, maybe both?







1-3/16 x 1-9/16"


Working this small seems ...




kinda challenging ...






but fun!



  
So tiny!


1-3/16 x 1-9/16"


I ♥ abstracts.



1-3/16 x 1-9/16"


And, I name these "tinies"!





Hey, do you get sidetracked? I'd love to know.








For FB Throwback Thursday ...



Pittsburgh, PA with the Stoner Brothers, Mark Martinez & Pat Sanchez, 1985













A smile for Thursday ...








No comments: