Sunday, February 19, 2017

Day 1669: A love story.






Geneva & Otha, old photo & digital











Want music?



Click here for  Maxwell and "Pretty Wings",
then click back on this blog tag or here to listen as you browse, or not.









Continuing from my story of Uncle Les yesterday, here.
Their's was a special love story I think.
My source is my Mom. His youngest of five sisters.
She idolized him as did many. I pestered her for more stories.
I called on Cousin Katha, our family historian, for verification.
Uncle Les with his wonderful humor, was a very popular man.
He finally met & eventually married Geneva.








I called her Aunt Tillie, I don't know why?
Aunt Tillie was a fancy lady & maybe a bit high maintenance.






I don't know how long they were married, a year I think.
Aunt Tillie didn't cook or do housework. Uncle Les did.
But they had differences & divorced.
They went on & both married other people. 
Over time they were unhappy with their new mates 
& later divorced.
After that they realized they were better together.





They re-married & lived the rest of their life ...
happily ever after.


A love story. ♥
What do you think?









A smile for Sunday ...






No comments: