Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Day 1686: WonderWoman to the Rescue.





the beauties, old photo, collage & digital












Want music?




Click here for  Etta James, At Last
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 











WonderWoman came to my rescue today, again!
I had an appointment for my hybrid's service & recall fix.




It was to take 5 - 6 hours. So, WonderWoman flew in 




after her workout & took me to their new home.
The superheroes bought a smaller, 
homier house than the big house.





 Their sixth home in their 20 years.
WonderWoman calls it her forever house & they all love it.






But first they did a major overhaul ...




knocked out walls, new windows, new floors & more.






kitchen


kitchen facing family room


Family room




Living room



Superman's office



hallway, laundry, guest bath



patio


Can you see what's calling my name?
 

view





That's Disneyland on the horizon.
Some night I'll be here @ 9:30 & get a fireworks picture for you.







Granddog Laker is right at home.











A smile for Wednesday ...






No comments: