Saturday, March 11, 2017

Day 1689: Are you paying attention?





page 1 of Brandy's journal, ink, watercolor & junk mail collage












Want music?




Click here for Luther Vandross
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?











Are you inundated with junk mail?
In your mail box &  inbox on your computer?
Me too.
As you may know, I recycle the snail-mail junk mail.
And, I have a pretty quick delete trigger finger too.
But somethings I really do enjoy ...
Storypeople & Wordsmith that come to the inbox daily.
And, I've just recently added ...







 a weekly e-mail from popular author/artist here.
I have one of his books ...


 
 


















and I like his clever humor, so ...
his once a week newsletter offers fun things to see, read etc.
A list of 10 to pick & choose & enjoy.
(*Amen to #10 today, if you check his list here.)
I especially liked this from today's ...



photo from Austin Kleon newsletter


I think I may need to make a sign for me 
& credit Amy Krouse Rosenthal, of course.
Hey, how 'bout you tell me what's going on with you?
This is a kinda one-sided relationship we have here & I live alone!
My curious little mind wants to know!









A smile for Saturday ...







No comments: