Sunday, March 12, 2017

Day 1690: The grandmother of invention!





milly, a journal pages sketch & collage















Want music?




Click  here for Rose Royce
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
Is anyone listening to this?













You've no doubt heard "mother of invention"?









How about the grandmother?
My regular business card looks like ...






and has for almost 20 years.
However recently a few were misprinted & pale,
so I added collage & drew on them ...






Either I have too much time on my hands, 
or I am too cheap to throw them out?






























It was originally a self-portrait collage of junk mail & acrylic.
At the time I said it would be me at 75.
Time for an update?









Had an unscheduled Friday afternoon nap which ...
resulted in some Friday evening energy!





I worked on a Muse Mail postcard for Brian ...





I played in my journal ...




no tv, just music on, I saw a face on the monitor
and tried to sketch my version before it was gone.




Some just playing to maybe work on later ...




there were more, but you get the idea.
I am such a cheap dare!

Wishing you an especially happy weekend  ...
and if time allows, tell me what's goin' on?









A smile for Sunday ...





No comments: