Friday, March 31, 2017

Day 1709: Earl wanted his own.






Earl, acrylic, old photo, collage & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for Luther Vandross
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I am always fascinated by old photos, 
I called this one Cowboys, then ...
after I played with it ... 4 guys.






I accidentally deleted the original & almost cried!
You know when you're overtired & make dumb mistakes?
I had used it to select Willy ...





for a solo portrait yesterday.
Today Earl wanted a turn.



(Earl before I messed with him too much)


So now, I think you can expect 
Wilbur and Eli to show up soon?








Superhero update:


WW & SM are in CO for a jazz festival ...





... even superheroes need a break.
Maybe more crisp clear photos to come?
Maybe not.
Wishing you a great weekend too.










A smile for Friday ...





No comments: