Thursday, April 6, 2017

Day 1715: 2 sweet girls ... maybe sisters?





hydrangea girls, collage, old photo & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Player
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









How about digital ingredients & a step by step?
Literally dragging my feet needing to do some required 
yucky left brain work, I got distracted & found 
this old photo of 2 sweet girls ... maybe sisters?





Then I pulled out a close up texture ...




then a photo collage I had done a while ago ...


 

and stirred, stretched & played in Photoshop ...





until I settled on this.
I would love to have your feedback?








89 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA












Throwback Thursday:



young WW, age 7, Big Bear, 1980










A smile for Thursday ...









No comments: