Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Day 1721: One of my bad habits ...




cowgirls. collage, old photo & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Aretha Franklin, "Till you come back to me."
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










(feel free to skip to the smile)



Today was a re-check with Dr. Cervantes 
at Kaiser 9:30 - 11:45AM


main entrance

One of my bad habits is ...
I take pictures, usually close ups while I wait.



self portrait, aka medical selfie



I ♥ this


This included a BP check - 134/69, 
an oxygen check - 94%,
an x-ray check - inconclusive, and ...
listening to my lungs & hearing something on the right side?



treatment room stuff

Another new chest x-ray, 2 views,
another oxygen check - 89%


more treatment room stuff

a walk while Irma monitored my oxygen level - 93%,
a nebulizer treatment to increase my oxygen level.



textures in this facility


 another walk while Michelle monitored my oxygen level - 93%



signs & directions


lab work, electrolyte & liver function panel, creatine, CBC & BUN

 
artwork of historic Tustin on metal
 
an appointment for respiratory therapy 4/25/2017

 
a beautiful facility



a referral for  CT scan, thorax, asap
a re-check with Dr. Cervantes 4/24/2017


a beautiful day


Thank you for your patience,
and if you skipped to the smile,
I totally understand.










A smile for Wednesday ...









No comments: