Saturday, April 15, 2017

Day 1724: Lunch and stuff you won't see me wear!






family, collage, old photo & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Let's Stay Together
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








WonderWoman picked me up ...




and flew us down to Fashion Island, Newport Beach.
Our go to restaurant is almost always ... 







And lunch was to be even better,
joined by GH#2, Jake & his beautiful Brenna!






Both seniors at OLU, 
busy with prom, graduation & college plans.
Great food, great company, great fun.








Then WW & I went shopping,



 

while at Nordstrom's 






the camera bug hit and ...



 

I, being unable to fight the urge ...




 shot close ups ...





of stuff ...




you'll never see me wear.





But I thought you might want to see what's hot?












A smile for Saturday ...







No comments: